Coupon codes for fanatical.com and sometimes released to make our offers even better!
They may be provided:
- Through the website, in which case they can be used with any account
- Via the Fanatical Assistant extension for Chrome or Firefox
- In an email sent directly to individual fanatical.com customers, in which case they:
- May be specific to the email address they were sent to and cannot be used with other fanatical.com accounts.
If your coupon code is rejected as invalid, check that you're logged into fanatical.com using the email address to which the coupon code was sent.
- May only be used once.
However they are provided, discount coupons are only valid for a defined period of time and may not be used in combination with some games and bundles (usually from specific developers, pre-release titles, star deals or occasionally bundles). If you attempt to use a discount code with a game/bundle that isn't permitted or the value of the cart after the discount is applied is below the minimum cart value allowed with the coupon a message will appear in your cart alongside the product indicating the code is not applicable to that product.
To use a discount coupon, simply:
- Add all the products you want to purchase to your cart
- View your cart
- Click on "Redeem a coupon code":
- Then, enter your coupon code and click the "Apply" button:
Codes are usually case sensitive, so take care to enter the code as you saw/received it
- Check that the discount has been applied and the cart price decreased appropriately - if the code didn't work:
- Check for any messages about products in your cart being incompatible with the coupon code or if your cart value is below the minimum required to use the coupon code
- If you receive a unique coupon via email, check your logged into fanatical.com using the email address to which the coupon was sent
- Try the coupon code again, taking care to ensure correct upper/lower case characters are used
- Don't proceed if you don't want to purchase at the original price - the discount cannot be applied retrospectively
- If the issue persists, contact support, ideally attach a screenshot of your cart but at least note:
- A description of the issue
- The items in your cart and the total value of your cart
- The coupon code you entered
- When the discount has been correctly applied, click the "SECURE CHECKOUT" button to pay and reserve your keys at the displayed price - prices and keys aren't reserved until you proceed through checkout.
- You cannot use multiple discount coupons in a single checkout
- Discount coupons often have restrictions, these may include:
- Minimum cart value after the discount is applied, e.g. AUD2.00 / USD2.00 / CAD2.00 / EURO2.00 / GBP2.00
- Cannot be used with some types of products, e.g. Star Deals, Pre-release titles, Bundles
Cannot be used with specific titles
If you attempt to apply a discount coupon while you cart's contents do not meet the coupon's requirements (or include excluded products) you will be told as you apply the coupon - please check carefully what discount has been applied before you click "SECURE CHECKOUT"