You can gift your fanatical.com orders to others through fanatical.com.
Limitations and Notes
- You cannot gift Ubisoft, Origin, EPIC or Nintendo games
- You cannot gift orders where you've already started to reveal the associated keys
- You cannot gift orders that were delivered to you more than 180 days ago
- You cannot gift an order where any part of that order has already been refunded
- If any of the games in your order are region locked they will be the regional variant appropriate to the country you connect from when you placed your order - if the recipient is in another country we cannot guarantee that they will be able to use the delivered key and you should check if the product is appropriate to their country before you gift it:
- To receive their gift, the recipient will be required to have a fanatical.com account.
If the recipient doesn't already have a fanatical.com account they can easily create one through the emailed gift link and they will not be charged to do so
Gift as you purchase
You can easily gift your order as you checkout - just tick the "Gift this order" check box in the "Cart Summary" box at https://www.fanatical.com/cart before you checkout:
(If the cart only includes items that cannot be gifted the "Gift this order" option will be disabled)
You'll then be prompted to enter the gift recipient's email address, your own name and (optionally) a message to relay to the recipient along with the order plus a delivery date (you can defer delivery for up to 1 year, using the calendar icon):
After completing the gift details, click the "Continue" button to return to https://www.fanatical.com/en/cart and click to "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT" and pay - after payment is received fanatical.com will immediately send an email to your gift recipient.
You can view the gifted order through your personal Order History screen at https://www.fanatical.com/en/orders:
Gifting a completed order
So long as the order qualifies for gifting, you can gift an existing order from your personal Order History at https://www.fanatical.com/en/orders via the "View Order & Keys" link associated with the order:
After opening the order, click the "Gift This Order" button:
Then enter the gift recipient's email address, your own name and (optionally) a message to relay to the recipient along with the order:
Gift games on your friends fanatical.com wishlists
You can see what games and bundles your friends are interested in and might like to receive as a gift - just ask them to share their Fanatical.com wishlist with you.
Your friend's wishlists will appear alongside your own at https://www.fanatical.com/en/wishlist in the "My Friends" section:
Select the "My Friends" heading and then your friend's name to see their current fanatical.com wishlist:
Use the "View" button to read about the game or bundle and the "Gift" button to directly purchase and gift that game/bundle to your friend.
Editing or revoking a gifted order
Until the gift recipient accepts your gift you can edit the gift details or revoke the gift by clicking the "View & Manage Gifted Order" link:
After a recipient accepts an order
Once a recipient has accepted your gift your view of the order will change:
Accepted orders are also listed in the recipient's fanatical.com Order History, where they can reveal the associated game keys.