We accept payment via the following methods:
- Credit/Debit Card
We don't accept Discover card
China, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan or USA only
- iDEAL (minimum transaction value €10.00)
- Sofortüberweisung (minimum transaction value €2.00)
Austria, Belgium, Switzerland and Germany only
- Qiwi Wallet
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Israel, Indonesia, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Latvia, Republic of Moldova, Panama, Russian Federation, Thailand, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America, Uzbekistan and Vietnam only
- China Union Pay
We DO NOT accept payment through Steam Wallet.
- Depending on your detected location, payment is shown and taken in:
- GBP (£) - connections from UK
- EURO (€) - connections from EU, other than UK
- CAD (C$) - connections from Canada
- AUD (A$) - connections from Australia
- RUB (₽) - connections from the Russian Federation
- USD ($) connections from the Rest of the World
- Locations which can't be detected will default to GBP including VAT.
If we can't take payment in your local currency:
- Your payment provider will then convert the payment back into your local currency at an exchange rate of their choosing which is unknown to us
- We will display approximate local currency equivalent prices, but these are only a guide and the actual value taken will be determined by your payment provider's exchange rate
Please note that some card providers impose a fee or commission fee for purchases made outside of your local country (we are based in the UK) or in currencies other than your local currency - we do not know and cannot control those charges.