This article refers to Nintendo eShop Card, Redeemable on Nintendo Switch
- Select “Redeem Code” or “Add Funds” within the Nintendo eShop
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Terms and conditions
Legal notices for Nintendo eShop prepaid code:
Digital code for - Nintendo eShop funds.
Redeemable on Nintendo Switch
To use the code, you must have access to a wireless internet connection and accept the network-related terms and privacy policies.
You may also be required to create or link a Nintendo Account.
- can only be redeemed once at its full value, for the same currency as used to purchase the code.
- cannot be resold, exchanged, refunded or otherwise redeemed for cash.
- will not be replaced by Nintendo or the retailer if lost, stolen or otherwise used without your permission.
How to use the code on Nintendo Switch:
Select “Redeem Code” or “Add Funds” in Nintendo eShop and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please keep the confirmation for future reference.
Issued by Nintendo of Europe GmbH.