DeathLoop is a Steam key, Sorry for sending you to this page for your pre-order - Deathloop should be redeemed on Steam by following these instructions
Your Bethesda.net activation can be redeemed through the Bethesdat.net website as follows:
- Navigate to https://bethesda.net/en/dashboard
- If you already have a Bethesda.net account, click the "LOG IN /SIGN UP" button and enter your Bethesda.net account details to login
If you don't already have a Bethesda.net account, click the "LOG IN / SIGN UP" button then click the "SIGN UP" button to create one.
- When logged into your Bethesda.net account, click "Redeem Code" in the menu displayed when you click either the "Menu" button (top left) or your Bethesda.net account icon (top right).
- Enter your code and click Redeem
Alternately, you can redeem your code from the Bethesda.net Launcher directly (see below).
Or within the Bethesda.net Launcher app:
- Start the Bethesda.net launcher app and log into your Bethesda.net account
If you don't already have the Bethesda.net Launcher app, download it via https://bethesda.net/en/game/bethesda-launcher
- Click the menu icon in the upper left corner and select "Redeem Code":
- Enter (preferably via Copy and Paste) the key from your fanatical.com order into the dialog and click the "Redeem" button:
Once activated in your Bethesda.net account, the game is downloaded, installed and launched from the Bethesday.net Launcher app - you can use the "My Library" and "Installed" filters in the "Games" selection to list only the games you own or have already installed: