When you visit fanatical.com using a compatible web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox) you will be asked if you want to receive notification messages from fanatical.com through your browser:
Windows and Mac
- Click the Chrome "Menu" icon (usually three vertical dots, in the upper right corner of the browser's toolbar) and select "Settings"
- Click Privacy and security and then Site settings and then Notifications.
- Find "fanatical.com" in the "Allow" list, then click the three dots at the end of the line and select "Remove" (or "Block") from the list:
Mobile (Android and Apple iPhone/iPad)
- Start Chrome
- Click the "..." (menu) icon, usually in the lower right corner
- Tap Content settings and then Block pop-ups
- Scroll to and swipe away https://www.fanatical.com
- Click the "Menu" icon and select "Settings":
- Click the "Privacy & Security" section heading on the left:
- Find the Notifications section and choose "Settings"
- Find and select the fanatical.com entry then either click "Allow" and change to "Block" or click the "Remove Web Site" button. Then click the "Save Changes" button: