Voucher codes for fanatical.com and sometimes released to make our offers even better!
They may be provided:
- Through the website, in which case they can be used with any account
- In an email sent directly to individual fanatical.com customers, in which case they:
- May be specific to the email address they were sent to and cannot be used with other fanatical.com accounts.
If your voucher code is rejected as invalid, check that you're logged into fanatical.com using the email address to which the voucher code was sent.
- May only be used once.
However they are provided, discount vouchers are only valid for a defined period of time and may not be used in combination with some games and bundles (usually from specific developers, pre-release titles, star deals or occasionally bundles). If you attempt to use a discount code with a game/bundle that isn't permitted a message will appear in your cart alongside the product indicating the code is not applicable to that product.
To use a discount voucher, simply:
- Add all the products you want to purchase to your card
- View your cart
- You must be signed in to redeem a voucher - if you're not already signed in, click the "Sign in" or "Log in" link to sign in to an existing account or sign up to create a new account:
- Click on "Redeem a voucher code":
- Then, enter your voucher code and click the "Apply" button:
Codes are usually case sensitive, so take care to enter the code as you saw/received it
- Check that the discount has been applied and the cart price decreased appropriately - if the code didn't work:
- Check for any messages about products in your cart being incompatible with the voucher code or if your cart value is below the minimum required to use the voucher code
- If you receive a unique voucher via email, check your logged into fanatical.com using the email address to which the voucher was sent
- Try the voucher code again, taking care to ensure correct upper/lower case characters are used
- Don't proceed if you don't want to purchase at the original price - the discount cannot be applied retrospectively
- If the issue persists, contact support noting:
- A description of the issue
- The items in your cart and the total value of your cart
- The voucher code you entered
- When the discount has been correctly applied, click the "Proceed to checkout" button to pay and reserve your keys at the displayed price - prices and keys aren't reserved until you proceed through checkout.
- You cannot use multiple discount vouchers in a single checkout
- Discount vouchers often have restrictions, these may include:
- Minimum cart value, e.g. USD2.00/CAD2.00/EURO2.00/GBP2.00
- Cannot be used with some types of products, e.g. Star Deals, Pre-release titles, Bundles
If you attempt to apply a discount voucher while you cart's contents do not meet the voucher's requirements (or include excluded products) you will be told as you apply the voucher - please check carefully what discount has been applied before you click "SECURE CHECKOUT"