To change your account's email address you must already have logged into your www.fanatical.com account via the "Sign in" link on www.fanatical.com.
If you can't remember your fanatical.com account's password, request an email through which you can reset your password by clicking the "Reset password" link on the "Sign In" form - the link will be sent to your existing email address, so you need to have access to that mailbox.
When logged into your fanatical.com account, change your account's email address as follows:
- Hover or Touch on "MY ACCOUNT" and then click/tap "Account Settings".
- In the "Login Details" section, click/touch "Change Email":
- Enter your new email address and then click/touch the "Change Email" button, type your new email and click the "Confirm" button:
- If the email address you enter is already associated with another fanatical.com account an error will be shown:
- If no account is already associated with the new email address you entered an email is then sent to the OLD account email address - the email includes a link which you must click to confirm the account email address change.
If you have any problems with the above process, contact us quoting all the following:
- Your old account email address plus one order number associated with the account (to confirm your access to the account)
- The email address you want to change the account email address to