We accept payment via the following methods:
- Credit/Debit Card
China, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan or USA only
- iDEAL (minimum transaction value €10.00)
- Sofortüberweisung (minimum transaction value €2.00)
Austria, Belgium, Switzerland and Germany only
- Qiwi Wallet
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Israel, Indonesia, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Latvia, Republic of Moldova, Panama, Russian Federation, Thailand, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America, Uzbekistan and Vietnam only
- China Union Pay
Payment cannot be made via PaySafeCard for orders that include Nintendo Switch or Nintendo 3DS games
We DO NOT accept payment through Steam Wallet.
- Depending on your detected location, payment is shown and taken in:
- GBP (£) - connections from UK
- EURO (€) - connections from EU, other than UK
- CAD (C$) - connections from Canada
- AUD (A$) - connections from Australia
- RUB (₽) - connections from the Russian Federation
- JPY (¥) - connections from the Japan
- USD ($) connections from the Rest of the World
- Locations which can't be detected will default to GBP including VAT.
It is NOT possible to select a currency in which payment is taken - that is determined only by the country from which you are detected to be connecting as noted above.
However, if we can't take payment in your local currency:
- Your payment provider will then convert the payment back into your local currency at an exchange rate of their choosing which is unknown to us
- We will off to display approximate local currency equivalent prices, but these are only a guide and the actual value taken will be determined by your payment provider's exchange rate
You can select to see approximate local currency process via the "Language" button at the bottom of any fanatical.com page
Please note that some card providers impose a fee or commission fee for purchases made outside of your local country (we are based in the UK) or in currencies other than your local currency - we do not know and cannot control those charges.