First things first, you'll need to install the free Steam client to your computer in order to download your games.
How to install Steam:
- Visit https://store.steampowered.com/about
- Click the 'Install Steam Now' button and allow the Steam installer to download.
- Once downloaded, click 'run/open' and follow the instructions to install the Steam client onto your computer.
- When the Steam client starts, you will be prompted to log in or create a Steam account.
- If you don't already have Steam installed and need help, please read our 'How do I create a Steam account' guide.
- If you do have a Steam account, great, all you need to do is log in and all of your activated game keys will be available in the 'Library' section.