Important Note about DLC
Please note that Uplay DLC will not add content to the base game if that base game is activated through another platform such as Steam.
Uplay Oculus keys
If you have a Uplay key for the Oculus the redemption process is different and is described at:
Other Uplay Keys
To use your new Uplay key you need to the Uplay game client installed on your PC.
Step 1 - Install Uplay and log in
- If you don't already have a copy of the Uplay client installed, download and install it from https://uplay.ubi.com, click on 'Download Uplay for PC' and download the uplayinstaller.exe.
- If you don't already have a Uplay account then one can be created whilst the Uplay client is installing. Visit https://account.ubisoft.com/en-GB/login to create an account
- Once Uplay is installed, run the Uplay client and you will see the login screen:
Step #2 - Redeem your Uplay code within the Uplay client
- Open the Uplay client and log in using your Uplay account.
- Click on the key icon at the top of the window
- Enter your code in the "Activation Product" field:
- Click on Activate
- Your game will be provided to you and will be available in the 'Games' section of the Uplay client.
For more information about the Uplay client, how you can install, uninstall or verify a game, read this article.
If, when you start the game, you're required to enter a CD-Key read his article.